Word of the Day
Tired of the usual boring Spanish word of the day? So are we, which is why we've made a special effort to provide you with humorous, entertaining and thought-provoking entries for our word of the day service based on movies, TV shows, music and world figures.
Our word of the day service is free and delivered daily via RSS feeds as well as updated daily on our homepage. You can either bookmark our site and visit us to see the new word of the day or sign up to receive it on your personalized Google / MSN / Yahoo! homepage via RSS with the links provided below (an RSS reader / news aggregator can also be configured to receive the RSS updates).
Examples of Word of the Day
- Peligroso: dangerous. Dr. House (House)
- (El Dr. House a un paciente sorprendido después de que le prescriba que fume): “Casi todo lo que prescribo es adictivo y peligroso, la diferencia es que esto es legal. Feliz día”.
- (Dr. House to a surprised patient after having prescribed smoking):
“Almost everything I prescribe is addictive and dangerous, the difference is that this is legal. Good day.”
- Perseguir: pursue. Will Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness)
- “Quizás la felicidad sea algo que sólo podemos perseguir. Y de hecho, puede que nunca la podamos tener pase lo que pase.”
- “Maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it no matter what.”
- Demencia: dementia. George Constanza (Seinfield)
- “¿Alguna vez te has arrodillado y dado gracias a Dios por conocerme y compartir mi demencia?”
- “Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God for knowing me and sharing my dementia?”
RSS Installation Buttons
-Buttons temporarily offline. Come back soon!-
Below you can find different RSS installation buttons so that you can receive our daily Word of the Day directly to your preferred RSS reader. If you have any doubts about how to install RSS feeds please click here for further information.